(Pkg. of 100)
Non insulated solid barrel butt connectors used to connect or terminate a single wire.
Non-insulated butt connectors popular terminals used in applications that utilizes wire to transfer electrical current.
- The barrel on this non-insulated butt connector can be crimped anywhere on the barrel surface.
- The brazed seam will not separate under pressure or operating stress.
- Stranded wire cannot escape the confines of the sealed barrel during or after crimping.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, signs and fixtures
- Temperature rating: 105°C (221°F).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.