for super seal kits. not to be confused with the super seal 1.0 pins in the J connectors.
- Weather Pack Crimping Tool: IWS-1424BN Metri-Pack and Weather Pack crimper tool aids in the assembly process of the Metri-Pack 150 & 280 and Weather Pack connector lines. The crimpers are designed to crimp the 24-14 AWG terminals and seals found in the Metri-Pack and Weather Pack series.
- One Cycle Crimping: Crimps Weather Pack terminals and seals in one cycle. Features two double cavities, an orientation block, and a ratchet mechanism to ensure complete crimp cycles. Factory calibrated to be used with Weather Pack 24-14 AWG terminals and seals.
- Sealed & Fast Connection: Mountable locator holds terminals in position during crimping. Locator should be removed when crimping Metri Pack terminals. The new frame features a compound leverage mechanism and longer handles to provide a mechanical advantage that makes crimping a breeze.
- Weather Pack Removal Tool: Designed solely to depress Weather Pack terminal retention barbs to allow terminal removal from tower or shroud. Release terminals safely without damaging the vehicle wiring harness or terminal block. Stainless steel shaft and anodized aluminum handle with knurled surface for improved grip and control.
- Applications: IWS-1424BN Weather Pack & Metri Pack crimp tool allows the automotive DIYer to install weather-tight connectors with tools that were previously only available to the professionals. Replace damaged factory-installed connectors or add accessories while maintaining full factory wire harness integrity. A must have tool for making OEM wires and pigtails
Superseal connector kits available here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I bought these crimpers to put Weather pack, connectors together for my hot rod project. They’re absolutely awesome perfectly working whenever I use them.